Voyageurs National Park Association
Voyageurs National Park Association (VNPA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to protect and promote the natural, recreational, and historic resources of Voyageurs National Park. VNPA serves as Voyageurs’ leading voice for both protection and promotion of its resources, and as a partner with the National Park Service in empowering park stewards, implementing special projects with financial and volunteer support, and working together to preserve the visitor experience and wild nature of the park for future generations.
How to Support
Voyageurs National Park Association relies on the generosity of individuals like you to support our work. Visit www.voyageurs.org to learn more, join us as a volunteer or become a member with a tax-deductible donation. Thank you!
Voyageurs National Park Association has helped to:
- Establish Voyageurs National Park in 1975.
- Empower over 45 Minnesota high school students through the National Park Teen Ambassador program.
- Recruit hundreds of volunteers to complete special projects in the park for the past 10 years.
- Conserve an additional 64 total acres in Voyageurs National Park.
- Monitor threats to the park's natural resources and leverage partners and citizen advocates to protect the park.
- Grant funds to the park to support projects and programs like school group travel grants, interpretive programs, wildlife research, and visitor and educational guides.