Inspired by traditional Scandinavian fishing villages, our North Shore cottages are tucked away in 40 acres of private woods, south of Two Harbors, MN, with 1,300 feet of Lake Superior beachfront shoreline. Our finely crafted cottages have exquisite interior design, highlighting the unique qualities of Lake Superior’s incredible shoreline.
At Larsmont Cottages, you are surrounded with opportunities to hike, bike, paddle, fish, ski, snowshoe, sled and shop. Or just stay put and relax! You’ll find a heated indoor pool, an all season outdoor whirlpool and an authentic, wood-fired Finnish Sauna. Our lodge serves as the resort’s family room with a covered porch, blazing wood fireplace, full-service restaurant and bar, library and friendly spaces for large and small gatherings.
- Explore! program offers a wide variety of activities for all ages. Visit our website for more information.
- Massage available by appointment
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor, all-season hot tub
- Movie library
- Take Interstate 35 to its end in Duluth.
- Follow the signs for North Shore/Highway 61/London Road.
- Follow London Rd North through the east end of Duluth.
- Take the Hwy 61 Expressway towards Two Harbors and continue about 14 miles North to Mile Marker 20.
- Take the first Right after Mile Marker 20, where you will see the first Larsmont Cottages sign.
- Continue to follow the signs to Larsmont Cottages.
- The address is 596 Larsmont Way (you will turn left at the silver mailbox with our address).
- Follow the signs to Registration and Lodge.
Locally or Family-Owned Business Notes
Locally owned and managed by Odyssey Resorts – based in Duluth, MN.
Pet Friendly Notes
Pet friendly units are not available at Larsmont Cottages. Please see our sister resort: Grand Superior Lodge for pet friendly lodging.
- The welcoming lodge offers a gathering room to meet up with friends and family.
- Outdoor, all season whirlpool tub.
- Authentic Finnish sauna (just steps away from Lake Superior’s shoreline if you want to cool off in a hurry!).
- Water’s edge Massage Cottage for full restoration experience.
- Whole or fractional (1/4 and 1/2 shares) ownership of Town homes, two and three bedroom floor plans.
- Resort “take-overs” available for groups that want full use of entire resort.
- On-site restaurant – Ledge Rock Grille